Monday, December 13, 2010

Weirdest Song Ever?

So I extend a challenge to my existential readers, think of the weirdest song in existence. Name it and explain why you think it is ooood. I will start off:

-Daft Punk "Technologic"

Because it pretty much repeats this for 6 minutes :

♫ Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
View it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
Cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Touch it, bring it, Pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start - format it. ♫

3 comments:

  1. ...technologic. Technologic. Technologic. *weird techno music pipes in*

    I think the weirdest song would be "I Eat Cannibals" by Toto Coelo. Seriously check this shiz out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4O1A-mmBWw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - forgot to explain...tis about eating cannibals in a serious manner?
    "What can you do, you're in a stew
    Hot pot, cook it up, I'm never gonna stop

    Fancy a bite, my appitite, Yum, yum, gee it's fun
    Banging on a different drum

    I Eat Cannibal, feed on animal
    Your love is so edible to me, I eat cannibals
    I eat cannibal, it's incredible
    You bring out the animal in me, I eat cannibals"

    This is not strange at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that is a weird song! I checked out your profile and it is tres' cool :P. Your hypothetical situation about someone getting pushed off a cliff, made me rofl!

    ReplyDelete